WELLBEING & RELAXATION GET AWAYS
- Stay overnight at the famous Relais Henley Hotel and receive a morning massage or treatment in your room after breakfast.
- Head to the home of luxury boating – Hobbs of Henley and begin your self drive adventure on one of their fully electric launches. Silent, peaceful, environmentally friendly cruising, enjoying the beautiful Henley Reach.
- Moor up at The Flower Pot Jetty and stretch your legs walking up the quiet country lane to the famous Brakspear Pub – The Flower Pot in Aston, from where you can do short circular walks and connect with nature with stunning views of the River Thames towards Henley.
- Head back to Henley and grab a sundowning smoothie from one of Henley’s many organic cafes and restaurants.
- As an old market town Henley is blessed with a plethora of small, quirky and independent shops. Have a look for antiques, handmade chocolates, beautiful boutiques, cards, gifts, high quality art galleries, antiquarian books plus a traditional independent bookshop all in the easily navigated historic town centre.